Re: [political-research] Re: chip berlet II

"He appears to be a hired gun for the powers that be."

And you have never proved you are not.

"Sean McBride"  is a false name you use to post disruptive posts on Internet forums. Your troll attacks people by name, becomes a major poster, challenging folks that dare to speak differently and then you posit  binary discourses.

You always want to debate.  As I posted from Wiki a debate is a rhetorical game used by demagogues, which you have never challenged.

Antony Sutton doesn't advance a "unified field theory for global politics or world history." If you had actually read his more than twenty books or had ever talked with the gentleman, you would know that. But because for your world-view to prevail you must denigrate Sutton. You do this by creating a strawman argument. Just like the one I am commented on right now. Your strawman argumenst are many and your other uses of subtle propaganda are also very telling. Why do you have to use all these lies and rhetorical tricks to make your points? Because you are  a false meme "soldier" in the psychological warfare being waged against us hoi polloi by an elite that are in control of much and are grasping for more.

Another trick used in you small missive below is lumping Pat Robertson and Antony Sutton together. They are very different personages, their philosophy and "rewards" for their parts in life's drama. Pat Robertson is not a Christian. He is a spook, like Berlet. He lays down false memes, helps run one of the main mind-control ops, fundy xtians, and is part of the whole end times drama game. Robertson ties to intel in his many African operations are well known. His finances have had there share of interesting episodes. The physical area and the social dynamics where he exerts his influence is very important to the elites. Virgina Beach/Norfolk area is the home to much intelligence and navel assets and power. The revelations of Kay Griggs about Robertson are concurrent with the known patterns of elite conspiratorial activities.

Antony Sutton had his "rice bowl broken" in the the early seventies, when he uncovered and refused all entreaties to not report on the fact that the Soviet war materials being used in Viet Nam against US soldiers were made possible by secret transfers of American technology to the USSR.

McBride, over and over, has set up the strawman that Sutton, myself and others have some rigid theory that says Bones/Yale rules the world. That is not true. Yes, both Sutton and I have found that by studying Bones and the secret society system, that is unique to Yale we can learn a lot about the ruling hegemony. And that we say that this hegemony is being maintained by conspiratorial actions that uses a network that includes these secret societies, foundations, corporations, the endowments,  the oil industry, the drug industry,  the world's banks, intelligence services, etc to accomplish their goal of a global control.

Sutton wrote books about Wall Street, about war and revolution, about monetary policy, about the Federal Reserve, about the Tri-Lateral Commission about the non-energy crisis, and more.

So as to not set up a strawman, and maybe you could actually answer a question that you have never answered. McBride, you have claimed that the power behind the cabal that you have stated is bringing about a national crisis that you are so concerned about, that you spend your time creating dissension on silly email lists, is the Forbes 50 "Jewish" billionaires. Can you please enlighten us all the dynamics, the organizations used to foist the neo-cons upon us hoi polloi, that is independent and cohesive. I have asked several times for you to show me a cohesion between twenty or even ten of you Forbes billionaires. There are a myriad of cohesive conspiratorial conclaves and gatherings by the elite deviants that I ascribe a conspiracy too.

Yes, McBride, there is conspiracy.

And I want to expose and fight it.

The McBride trolls of the world just want to set up a controlled dialectic that divides us hoi polloi into unreconcilable camps.

MHO
Peace,
Om