That link was wrong too, it's www.subgenius.com, oh well.And while the
nuclear weapons don't get used there is from what I have learned an
extensive ongoing and expensive maintenance/replacement program underway
so you are paying for that weither you like it or not. I am not, but
since you seem to be convinced that they can obligate you, please don't
let me interfere with your concience.

 btw I am not providing anything more than speculation upon the motives
of others, nor am I invested in ANYTHING at all, including your
corporate US govt whose debts you seem to feel obligated to pay, and
since you are so convinced that the you should pay those debts I really
hope you find another way of being, but I can sound anyway I choose,
simply because I have a good vocabulary.

The subgenius floundation is not in Dallas anymore either it is now in
Cleavland Heights Ohio and while it may be cultish, there has been
extensive court drama around the concept and it has been wiseley
determined that the sub-geniuses are nothing more than a fan club or
maybe just an art movement. And since both JHVH-1's saucers and Planet X
are on their way, I am not really concerned with your feebile concepts
of who I may or may not be. But remember what Jesus said about the
narrow road and the number finding that road. It is obvious that one
size doesn't fit all.

Slasher