Historically I'm not sure any congressional committee or
even independent commission was anything but whitewash.
Iran-Contra, Warren Commission, just whitewash. Warren
Commission gave us 10,000 pages of facts but 911 commission
gave us almost nothing but evidence adding up to proof of
cover-up.

First there was a congressional committee investigation
by Porter Goss. That was so absurd, if only because Goss
had not recused himself, that the supposedly independent
commission did another investigation. We still do not
know what Goss and Pak ISI chief, Saeed Sheikh and KSM's
boss, ate for breakfast near the Pentagon 9/11/2001
while they were murdering eleven year old Rodney Dickens
and Asia Cottoms. Goss is not mentioned in the report,
and the report omits to specify that Saeed Sheikh and
KSM are Pakistani, or to list off their aliases such as
Sheikh's alias "Mustafa" as he was called by Zacarias
Moussaoui while Moussaoui calls Sheikh an FBI/CIA/MI6
asset and Pakistan's president calls him an MIb/CIA
asset while implicitly he was also a Pak ISI asset in
that context since Mahmud Ahmad was his official boss
during 911 and he was a Pak ISI asset through the India
kidnappings, and India Air hijacking.

For KSM and Saeed Sheikh to then collaborate on the
kidnapping and murder of Wall Street Journal reporter
Daniel Pearl, in Pakistan of all places, when the 911
commission report has not told us that those two 911
figures are both Pakistani, is a bit disconcerting.
And we still don't know what Porter Goss and KSM and
Sheikh's boss Mahmud Ahmad had for breakfast in DC
the morning of 911.

-Bob