Hi Michael,

I don't think you have to worry about anti-semiticism
as we think of that as a softball and also because Jean
Bertel is long gone from here and he took his ball with
him so we can't play with it.

I hope it was in your 2004-5 context when Republican neocon
idealogues("lunatics") were working to associate Mexican
illegals and dope lords with the smuggling of dirty bomb
materials for, what else, muslim terror lords just doing
business with businesslike dope and human traffickers
along our southern border. They were also trying to sell
the notion of the big wall with sensors and video all the
way from the Gulf to Pacific, with the usual big contractors
paying for publicity of whatever kind. They did seem to step
over the line, the Luce line and your false flag bitch me
line. I hope KSM goes to Pearl because that would do a little
pruning in there.

Rather than US dollars becoming worthless, I think they are
already buying a lot through a Chinese foil. It's 19th cent
Robber Baron takeover tactics.

Drugs, guns and dope may be the biggest businesses in the
world, not even lumping patent medicine and its fake cures
and fake epidemics with street drugs, but those three look
like distractions and foils out front of the money business
which is the money and information business you speak of.

When Barbary pirates were terrorizing and plundering Ireland,
their captains were English and Dutch. The dope trade can be
managed, so Colby's warning sounds equivalent to Eisenhower's.
Dope franchises in growing countries, smuggling routes, and
street franchises are used as poker chips. Look how much of
the crime franchise is thrown to nuke players, the Russians
and Chinese, as cover for strategic transactions. South America
has virtually been recolonized by Spanish banks but I think it's
dope money recycled in by the "hidden Enron partners", to use
one of their aliases.

-Bob