Yes, and over-complification / obfuscation is proverbial cogdis mech racket

;-)

IT's what we do!

----- Original Message -----
From: muckblit
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 3:02 PM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Eric Holder re: Alleged 9/11 mastermind

When was the last time you saw an American stand up and scream?

What were they screaming for?

Was "the truth" available in that setting?

Circumscription, narrowing the circle, tunnel vision.

Then how about hierarchy. Charles Bryson describes how
the American Dental Association hierarchy was dominated
by CIA agent Harold Hodge for years. Fluoride Deception.

I do not blame the people for narrowing the field of view
to distractions or for corrupting trusted hierarchies.

Then there is neurological dumbing down, the brain waves
thing.

Then there is neuro-linguistic dumbing down, including
illiteracy and historical and cultural illiteracy and
monoculture. If pasteurization removes the enzymes in
milk that would help with digesting fat and calcium,
and homogenizing suspends fat in a way that it goes to
fat without digesting, what happens to historical and
cultural equivalents in processing by Five Weapons
Company media? All that is left is advertising. We
might as well be eating milk cartons and plastic jugs
and newspapers because that's about all that's left
after processing news into advertising.

-Bob