Of note though is that the "Linear to Log Slider" will look different until you slide it all the way to LOG which is what it was in the original Histogram. Adding the Linear and the percentages for sliding provides the capability to see a more versatile histogram.
Due to my little time to test, I ask you,...
If I open an old project where there are Histogram plugin on the tracks, does my Project work as it was before?

Histogram is a tool very common in other Graphics/Photo (DigiKam, RawTherapee, Gimp) and NLEs programs, because very useful to Color Correction. Has anyone made a comparison (with the same frame, or image) to have a homogeneus result? I hope You understand what I mean. (really bad English) :-/
Thanks!

IgorBeg