Thank you so much Phyllis, for the info and your time!
I have done very quickly test about Histogram with Cin_20200920_release by git.

My considerations and comparison (Preferences/Color/YUV color space= BT709/JPEG):
Histogram Bezier plugin uses Log instead of Linear.
I don't understand what type of histogram View Scope tool uses in its Histogram? Log, Linear or 50%? When the Color Model format (in Settings->Format...) is set to RGB[A] the histogram displayed on Histogram plugins is the same as on Histogram Bezier plugin. If you change Color Model format from RGB[A] to YUV[A] the histogram on Histogram Bezier no changes, but on Histogram plugin and on View Scopes it changes. It is strange, I think. In Histogram Bezier plugin the histogram doesn't change in the differents color model.

Any yours considerations about?
Thanks!

IgorBeg