On Saturday 04 February 2006 6:36 pm, mark stavar wrote:
> On 2/5/06, Claude Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I know this may be too general a question, but, I'm wondering if the
> > developers and/or power-users on this list have a preferred distro for
> > running Cinelerra on? Sometimes, obvious answers fail for lack of the
> > question ;-)
> > --
>
> Gentoo (AMD-64)

I'd seen some oblique references to Gentoo over the months I've been
subscribed, here. I'm downloading a Gentoo distro as I type, actually. Is
Gentoo a personal preference as a distro, or do you find it plays best with
Cinelerra? Right now, AMD-64 is not in my budget, so I'm running on a P4 3.0
with 2 GB ram.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA