On Wed February 14 2007, Mikko Huhtala wrote:
> The FreshRPMS-packaged Cinelerra contains the following patch to make
> Cinelerra use the new function names in the faad 2.5 library
> (NeAACDec* instead of faacDec*). Stock faad 2.5 still contains the old
> names for compatibility, but they have been removed from the FreshRPMS
> faad2 package and as I understand the old function names are
> deprecated. I have successfully applied the patch against revision
> 998.

Speaking of the Freshrpms package, I had read in the documentation of having
to compile Cinelerra with a certain option or switch, I can't remember the
exact terminology, to enable full use of the GL features of the video card.
Excuse me if I'm putting this wrong, but I can't find that section right at
the moment. If anyone knows what I'm referring to, can you tell me if the
Freshrpms package is compiled for that feature?

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA