Claude Jones writes:
 > Speaking of the Freshrpms package, I had read in the documentation of having
 > to compile Cinelerra with a certain option or switch, I can't remember the
 > exact terminology, to enable full use of the GL features of the video card.
 > Excuse me if I'm putting this wrong, but I can't find that section right at
 > the moment. If anyone knows what I'm referring to, can you tell me if the
 > Freshrpms package is compiled for that feature?

rpm -qi --changelog cinelerra | less

says

"Try to enable OpenGL, but it seems like only proprietary NVidia libraries
 would work, and the configure detection would need some changes too. So no. "

I'm assuming that should read 'tried' instead of 'try'.

I think the option to configure to enable OpenGL is '--enable-opengl',
but OpenGL 2.0 headers should be detected automatically if you have
them.

Mikko