That's great Dan! I was just reading some of your posts over on
kino-dev. I use dvgrab to capture my footage via live stream from my
camera, and I am thinking of upgrading to an HD camera so this is
great news. I know that Dan Dennedy mentioned this capability on The
Linux Link Tech Show a few weeks ago. Perhaps your patch was what he
was talking about. Anyway, I am glad to see that you are thinking of
helping with Cinelerra!!