sweet, maybe those special transport stream A1 packets are a standard
part of the HDV spec (if there is one...).  In any case seems to work
right :)

Thanks!

On 6/20/07, Aaron Newcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just a follow up. Here is an example of what I get for each frame when
I use --showstatus ...

"dvgrab-001.m2t":   386.73 MB 3593 frames timecode 00:08:46.07 date
2007.06.07 20:03:26

--
Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb