On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 22:18 -0300, flavio wrote:
> I've just finished one myself, it's a documentary but also only in
> Portuguese... it's in qazav.wordpress.com, it's called "ensaio #04".
> Even though i uploaded it, we'll do some finer audio treatment this
> week but since it's in portuguese it won't make a difference for you
> guys yet =)

A pleasure to watch! :-)

Very nice documentary, Flavio.
I have been particularly struck by the scenes with dark and light
discussing and by your passion for details.
Unfortunately I understood only a fraction of it and I'm left with the
curiosity to get also the details of the speeches.
I hope you are going to add English subtitles.
Maracatu needs to be told especially to non-Brazilians! :-)

Muito obrigada!  :-)
Raffaella