На Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:04:36 -0400
"Scott C. Frase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> записано:

> Nice documentary AkhIL!
Thanks!
> If that's your father, he's a very talented artist!
Yes. He is my father.
> Of course, I
> don't understand Russian, but you don't really have to.
If you interested I can make subtitles and compress this video with
better quality in the ogg-theora-vorbis format. But I have no host to
put such big video file.
> Good job on
> the effects and transitions.  I especially like him walking into his
> painting at the end.  Did you do that with masks?
The mask was done in blender. But separating object from background
mostly done with chromokey. You can get small making of here:
http://vision.rambler.ru/users/akhilman/1/4/ - flash video
http://vision.rambler.ru/download/public/akhilman/1/4/4.mp4 - x264
And this is screen shot of the blender's node tree:
http://akhil.nightmail.ru/fin.node_tree.jpg

--
Чтв Авг  2 09:32:15 KRAST 2007
Thu Aug  2 01:32:15 UTC 2007