2007/11/12, Aaron Newcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> As a followup it looks like Jarod Wilson is working on a fix for this.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=246f2bbb0711091118y79cc1bddt47e4c3254777a1a9%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=kino-dev

Yes there is still some problem actually with dvgrab, so I wonder if
you could use the
compat-libraw1394 and kmod-ieee1394 packages (even for ohci 1.1 in this case).
And try with F-8 dvgrab version ? (until a fix is done by Jarod Wilson )

The method I've explained is "not destructive" that's mean that it
doesn't replace any packages but install along with Fedora packages...
so if you remove my packages, reboot
(and maybe remove /etc/modprobe.d/blaclist-juju-fw* and
modprobe-ieee1394*) then you will recover a "clean" Fedora juju
firewire stack..

I've a cinelerra RPMs and SRPMS close to be ready for having it on my repo
The snapshoot will be 20071111 and it uses a shared ffmpeg version
from rpm.livna.org, so using rpm.livna.org only will be mandatory...
(as you must not mix Freshrpms and livna packages until RPM Fusion is
open - see rpmfusion.org)

Nicolas (kwizart )