Mmmm.... I never really actually burned a dvd via DVDStyler, I usually
create an .iso image to be burned via k3b. But i could be that...

Error executing dvdauthor -o "/home/rr/dvd/dvd/" -x
> "/home/rr/dvd/dvd/dvdauthor.xml"

...sometimes i remember having some errors that would be because I had done
something with the folder or it was pointing to a wrong direction. I see
there are two dvd folders there, do they really exist? Check where the
dvdauthor.xml ism, if it is inside that folder. I know this sound stupid but
it was something I would do from time to time and then the program wouldn't
work. But in my case I guess it wouldn't even pass the xine preview though.