Hi all, First off, I have Cinelerra installed in Ubuntu Studio 10.04 I have about 40 minutes of video on the time line of Cinelerra. I downloaded a couple of Keven Mcleod pieces of music in MP3. I played them in Vlc and the first time they failed but played OK afterward several times. I loaded them into Cinelerra resources. Cinelerra crashed! I restarted it a couple times and It crashes every time I load back up. Anybody got any good Idea's to solve this, so that I don't have to start all over. Thanks Folks, Doug