Douglas Pollard schrieb:
> HI Herman, and thanks for the help.   I'm sorry, I guess I misspoke She
> crashes on start up  when automatically loading....

Hi Doug,

besides what Johannes already wrote, maybe this also helps to clarify what is
going on: what do you mean with "start up" and "automatically loading"? how do
you exactly start Cinelerra?
Do you:
- just start the program, and then through the menu open your session?
- start it from the commandline and immediately specify the session file?

Moreover, what happened usually, when all worked correct? did you first
get an empty window and then had to select and open your session, or did
it immediately open your session?

Cheers,
Hermann