Scott,

Thanks for your efforts. I downloaded the mp4 file you made. It looked
promising as I don see jumping cars. But, your project settings were not
correct as I use intelaced PAL 720 x 576 with 25 fps.

I'm trying to install Cinelerra for grandma with Montgomery's patches
one by one, but I don't know if I'll be successful as there are many
messages saying the patch is not applicable or a file or folder does not
exist. Nevertheless, the compilation process did not halt, I don't see
the correct start-up information but I do see File format FFMPEG in the
resource info window. Then I loaded the clip. Unfortunately, cars are
still jumping.

I'll try the alternative patch method mentioned on crazedmuleproductions
site and see what it brings. Keep you informed.

Best regards,

Sape