There is only one for 10,04 the ppa one. for V 2,1,5 and on megaupload 4−2 version WORK FOR 10,04 ALSO.

Le 13/02/2011 22:51, Gerrit de Jong a écrit :
Hallo Haldun

Thank you for the adresses. I have cinelerra downloaded now. There are another 5 packages on the repo. Which ones are necessary/recommended and which ones can I neglect?

Best regards, Gerrit