On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Edouard Chalaron <e.chala...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>> I got video from v4l2 driver only with resolution 600x800.
>>
>> Better find some other video capture program.
>>
>> Einar
>

> ?????
> I am very surprised ...
> I am capturing 1600x1200 pixels frames from /dev/video1 @ 12 fps
>
> I think gnome meeting can stream to /dev/video0.
> I do it from Coriander though but I can't see any difference.
> Basically if you stream to /dev/video0 you make cinelerra listen to
> /dev/video1, see records settings

As I said video capture works with certain parameters. These
parameters depend on your hardware and system setup.

I am seriously thinking about removing all capture features from
Cinelerra in the future. How mutch people use it (were able to find
working settings)? For what purpose tehy use it?

Einar