Hi,

Having used both there are some annoying bugs in 4.3 (ladspa plugin
control GUI's don't work among others). In my experience the only reliable
export option in 4.3HV is H.264/aac and it is not compliant with Apple
devices for those who care about such end-use of their created media. DVD
rendering is possible but very awkward in 4.3HV as well.

CinelerraCV at least has the alternate option of ffmpeg export which
admittedly takes a little extra setup but expands Cinelerra's export
capabilities exponentially and if you are handy with ffmpeg commandline
allows for much more tweaking and tailoring for specific devices/formats.

I know there are some who view ffmpeg -pipe exports as a hack in CinCV but
in my opinion it is this feature which truly has made CinCV a viable Linux
NLE for a wider audience than it's HV upstream counterpart.

Just my $.02, -GLEN