Hi

I'm trying to build a new plugin for Cinelerra, one for making a page
flip/turning effect. I'm really at the beginning of this and working up
my learning curve. So I based my plugin on other ones in the plugins
directory, goat a picon_png.h working, Makefile etc...
I make some changes in the configure file to add my plugin directory
Compiling went fine but when I run Cinelerra, I have no effect at all,
they all disappeared... Even when I downloaded a new source code from
the git repository, and I build Cinelerra in that new directory, I get
the same problem, no effects in the "attache effect" window or in the
resources window. It seems as though the plugins are not compiled and
copied in to the cinelerra directory... or am I missing some thing...

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Félix-A.