I am not able to set Hue to -0.0, but when I just moved a bit the hue
slider, the blue artifacts disappeared! And now there are no artifacts
evein with Hue=0.0! So basically, I cannot make it to show those
artifacts now :o)

However, there is still another kind of block artifacts in the sky:
http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~ifapso/download/cinelerra_vs_avidemux_block_artifacts.png

...and they are more visible when you play the video, because the
blocks are flickering and changing randomly. The videos are here:
http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~ifapso/download/MVI_2230_avidemuxcolor.MOV
http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~ifapso/download/MVI_2230_cineleracolor.MOV

The Cinelerra's artifacts are visible also in the compositor window,
so they are not caused by rendering. However, I rendered the video
through the "YUV4MPEG Stream" -> ffmpeg -f yuv4mpegpipe -i - -y -an
-vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 -r 24 -f mov %

I have seen these artifacts on many other videos. They start to appear
when I use color correction effects. It might be related to the bug
which caused the blue artifacts.

Michal