Hi! I want to configure qos on 870 series router. The goal is to prioritise the VoiP Traffic.
Everytime I wanto to activate the polica-map on the Interface I got the error mesage "configuration failed". Here a cut of the config: IOS: flash:c870-adventerprisek9-mz.124-11.T1.bin ip access-list extended qos permit ip 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 2.2.2.0 0.0.0.255 class-map match-all VOICE match access-group name qos ! policy-map voice class VOICE bandwidth 128 Router(config-if)# Router(config-if)#int vlan 1 Router(config-if)#service-policy input voice Configuration failed! Router(config-if)# Is there something missing in the config, or is this a bug ? I tried this with IOS 124-15 too and got the same error message. Any ideas ? Regards, Ahmad -- Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa ISP-Technik NetUSE AG Dr.-Hell-Straße, 24107 Kiel, Germany Telefon: +49 431 2390 400 -- Telefax: +49 431 2390 499 Service: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://NetUSE.DE/ Vorstand: Andreas Seeger (Vorsitz), Dr. Roland Kaltefleiter, Dr. Joerg Posewang Aufsichtsrat: Detlev Huebner (Vorsitz) Sitz der AG: Kiel, HRB 5358 USt.ID: DE156073942 Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
