The ME6524s had some of the best Cisco brackets I've seen to date.  I 
don't believe they wrap under the chassis like the Cabletron ones I was 
referring to but they are however very long.  They are better than a 
foot long if memory serves me correctly.  ME6524s are not light either.

Peter Rathlev wrote:
> Well, seems I was overlooking some simple facts about the mounting.
> Thanks for the points on and off list. And yes, of cource Cisco has done
> the calculations. To my untrained eyes it just appeared unimpressive. I
> stand corrected. On top of that it was OT. :-)
> 
> The drooping of 1U boxen is the real problem. No matter how much we
> tighten screws we have the same problems with e.g. ASA5550s and to some
> extent 3750s. And the 7201 isn't exactly a baby compared to those.
> 
> Regards,
> Peter

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to