Richey wrote:
Thanks for the replies.  I am getting the feeling that after talking to our
sales guy who is dealing with them that they want to second guess everything
I am doing because we are a small ISP and not the big billion dollar a year
ISP of their choice.

Also, going a bit OT, if your sales guy is expeditious with responses in his confidence of his technical team, and you are confident that you and your team have the knowledge (or know how to quickly acquire it) to suit at least the initial and short-term requirements of this new venture, then this shouldn't be a problem.

Further that, if the purchaser of the original client has been informed that service has been great, then so long as you can prove adequate measures to prevent downtime, you should be able to charge big-boy prices even though it's little-boy services (my experience is that (and I quote) "if the plumber is doing his job, then we don't need a new plumber". (Again, granted the knowledge/experience for any rectification or modification can be had relatively quickly :)

Steve