Ryan, have a look at the max-reserved-bandwidth command.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/qos/command/reference/qos_m1g.html#wp1113113

--
Tassos

Ryan wrote on 4/9/2008 10:07 πμ:
Hey all,

Quick QoS question here. I seem to be having some trouble getting a policy applied to a 
Serial (T1) interface, and for the life of me don’t understand why. I’m pretty sure it’s 
my fault and not a "feature".

Error I am getting when I try to apply the service policy direction output:

%INTERFACE_NAME% class Data-DSCP requested bandwidth 750 (kbps) Available only 
656 (kbps)


Here are the class/policy map statements:

class-map match-any Control-DSCP
match ip dscp cs3 match ip dscp af31 class-map match-any Voice-DSCP match ip dscp ef class-map match-any Video-DSCP match ip dscp af41 class-map match-any class-default
class-map match-any Data-DSCP
match ip dscp default
policy-map QoS-Policy-Office
  class Voice-DSCP
   priority 360
  class Video-DSCP
   bandwidth 128
  class Control-DSCP
   bandwidth 8
  class Data-DSCP
   bandwidth 750
  class class-default

If I bump bandwidth of class Data-DSCP down to 656 from 750, it applies with no backtalk.
Clearly I am missing something on a conceptual level, here. Any help is 
appreciated. ?

Platform:

7206VXR, NPE-G1 running 12.3(26) SP code.

Thanks!
-Ryan



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to