With the 656 Kbps limit for the Data-DSCP class, your reserved bandwidths total 1152 Kbps, or 75% of a 1.536 Mbps interface. Remember that by default IOS will only reserve up to 75% of an interface's bandwidth. You should be able to change this with the 'max-reserved-bandwidth <percent>' command applied to the interface.

--
stretch
http://packetlife.net

Ryan wrote:
Hey all,

Quick QoS question here. I seem to be having some trouble getting a policy
applied to a Serial (T1) interface, and for the life of me don’t understand
why. I’m pretty sure it’s my fault and not a “feature”.

Error I am getting when I try to apply the service policy direction output:

%INTERFACE_NAME% class Data-DSCP requested bandwidth 750 (kbps) Available only
656 (kbps)

Here are the class/policy map statements:

class-map match-any Control-DSCP
match ip dscp cs3 match ip dscp af31 class-map match-any Voice-DSCP match ip dscp ef class-map match-any Video-DSCP match ip dscp af41 class-map match-any class-default
class-map match-any Data-DSCP
match ip dscp default
policy-map QoS-Policy-Office
  class Voice-DSCP
   priority 360
  class Video-DSCP
   bandwidth 128
  class Control-DSCP
   bandwidth 8
  class Data-DSCP
   bandwidth 750
  class class-default

If I bump bandwidth of class Data-DSCP down to 656 from 750, it applies with no backtalk.
Clearly I am missing something on a conceptual level, here. Any help is
appreciated. ☺

Platform:

7206VXR, NPE-G1 running 12.3(26) SP code.

Thanks!
-Ryan