I usually set the max reserve command to 95 percent to leave room for routing 
and other overhead. That way I don't have to specify a specific class to take 
care of it if I reserve akll remaining bw in the pm

-----Original Message-----
From: Johannes Resch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 5:43 AM
To: Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] silly qos question


On Thu, September 4, 2008 09:07, Ryan wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Quick QoS question here. I seem to be having some trouble getting a policy
> applied to a Serial (T1) interface, and for the life of me don’t
> understand why. I’m pretty sure it’s my fault and not a “feature�.
>
> Error I am getting when I try to apply the service policy direction
> output:
>
> %INTERFACE_NAME% class Data-DSCP requested bandwidth 750 (kbps) Available
> only 656 (kbps)

Did you set "max-reserved-bandwidth" to 100% on the interface?

Regards,
-jr
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the 
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that 
is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt 
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication 
in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return 
email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to