Tried latest 2.6.34, same thing. Tried 82567 22574 cards, don't have any non intel NICs right now to test with. It seems like a reordering issue. I tested with a different brand switch and it does the same thing so I don't think it's Cisco related.
What driver version did you update to?
I'll move this over to the centos forums.
I am so glad someone else had the same problem, thought I was going crazy! :)

bas wrote:
Hi,