I have a couple nexus pod up and running so i just created two more SVI in
my Nexus 7010 with the following configuratons.  All my other SVIs are
configured exactly the same way and all of them are UP UP but the two new
one i just add.  They are  all added to all my trunks and all my trunks are
UP UP.  I do know on some devices in the IOS platform the SVI will not come
up until you put a node on it (plug something in oe of the ports assign to
that vlan.) but int he same token some the other SVIs have no nodes on them
and they are UP UP and i can ping them.  Any input would be greatly
apprecisted

interface Vlan2
  no shutdown
  description XXX