Ahhh interesting. So it looks like the GLC-T is actually NOT supported on those two SFP ports according to that matrix.

BTW, this switch's client ports are copper 10/100/1000 RJ-45 so no SFP is required on them. Looks like this particular model number only supports the fiber based SFPs.

Thanks!

Jose