Shane, Jared, 
I guess we all have been told by our SEs that the 4.2.3 is the safe harbor. 
So I'm really curious what bugs made you abandon 4.2.3 and made your choice
to rather go with 4.3.x instead. 
Would you please share the bug IDs or short description of the problems
please?

As the only one I'm aware of -that has a fix in 4.3.1 is the manual
Remote-LFA functionality using te-tunnels:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r4.2/general/
release/notes/reln_423a9k.html#topic_AFBC45CA95C34828AFFF712B6107E883

Thank you very much


adam
-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Shane Heupel
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] IOS XR 4.3.0 or 4.3.1

I would like to know if anyone running BGP on IOS XR 4.3.0 or 4.3.1 and if
so, are you having any issues?  We are being told the most stable version
for BGP is 4.2.3 but I've also heard of some bugs with this version that
have been fixed in 4.3.1.


Thank you,
Shane

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to