Hello, there is no explicit config (but listed by "sh policy-map control-plane"), I now added: class class-default police cir 512000 bc 1000 conform-action transmit exceed-action transmit violate-action transmit
Something matches the default class but ARP still does not work. Also tried "mls qos protocol ARP police" without success. But what makes me crazy: The affected Sup720 has 12.2(33)SXH I now tried to reproduce on other devices: Sup2T: no ARP issue, the limiter is enabled by default: Sup720 #2 (Version 15.1(2)S): "mls rate-limit unicast cef glean" solves the arp issue Sup720 #3 (version 12.2(33)SXH2): it also works with "mls rate-limit unicast cef glean" configured Any further ideas except hardware failure, buggy software or "try rebooting it" ? regards Rolf > On (2013-06-28 15:05 +0200), "Rolf Hanßen" wrote: > >> no egress ACL. >> On the box I tested there is no ACL bound to any interface at all, only >> some in copp classes and one for the line vty. > > Do you have 'class-default' configured? > > I have penultimate rule 'CoPP-IP' which drops, like yours, everything > matching to 'ip any any' ACL. > After that I have class-default, where I permit (I need it at least for > ISIS). If not configured, it's permit as well. > > I also have: > mls rate-limit unicast cef glean 200 50 > mls qos protocol ARP police 2000000 62000 > > And no ARP issues (beware if you're switching also that the ARP police > affects transit ARP also) > > -- > ++ytti > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
