Note that you have to "qualify your line" first--that's where they make sure
it's DSL capable. If your local service is from SWBell, call 1-888-792-3751.
If you're GTE, DirectLink has a hot link to the qualification.

Good luck.

Annlee

8fikoj$ndo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8fikoj$ndo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...