Ole -

Check out Directlink.net, they have an OC-3 entrance into SBC's DSL network.
I am a GTE customer using Directlink and they have been wonderful, I
consistently get the speed I have subscribed to!

Chuck

2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB134A4D@RWR_MAIL_SVR">news:2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB134A4D@RWR_MAIL_SVR...