Sorry for made a mistake, the IP add of ether Card is 167.65.104.42.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Andrew Larkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 24, 2000 6:24 PM
To:     Cai, Land
Subject:        RE: a question about ip connectivity

you need a route to the other subnet...

Andrew Larkins
Usko Communications
Tel: +2711 236-8000
Fax: +2711 236-8350
Cell: +2783-656-7214
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to
legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse,
use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email,
facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message."