Dollard,

You've got a point. I think everyone on the list would
agree that nothing can buy experience. It's
invaluable. But how do you expect one to get
experience when your job is limited to network &
desktop support with an ocassional router install? Do
you expect us all to get Cisco to employ us & give us
the experience? It's a catch-22. Employers only want
experienced people but not willing to give potential
employees with paper CCNA, CCNP, for example, a chance
to get that valuable experience. I guess that makes
privileged people like yourself more invaluable and
your job more secured.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
CNE, MCSE, CCNA