                From:   lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, May 26, 2000 9:40 AM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: 2501 and ISDN

                Provided you ISDN TA is a sync TA, bcoz the serial port of
2501 is a sync
                serial port.

                rgs,
                lee

                "John Neiberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
                28127067.959358464405.JavaMail.imail@tiptoe">news:28127067.959358464405.JavaMail.imail@tiptoe...
                > I've been handed a 3COM ISDN terminal adapter and have
been told that we
                are
                > planning to use ISDN as dial backup for a T-1 connecting
to a 2501.  One
                > serial port and the ethernet port are being used.  The aux
port won't
                > provide the needed bandwidth.  So that leaves me with the
second serial
                > port.
                >
                > Is it possible to use a serial port on a 2501 in
conjunction with a TA
                for
                > ISDN DDR?  I've been searching cisco's site and haven't
found any mention
                of

http://www.groupstudy.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                > ---

                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]