Perhaps if you'd reread my original post, you would notice that I did, in
fact, search CCO, but my choice of search criteria were different and I
never found any pertinent information about my specific situation.  I'm
fully aware of how to do a search on CCO, and I always do that first before
asking a question.  As I'm sure you're aware, the search engine on CCO is
notorious for providing wildly irrelevant links depending on your choice of
keywords.

With all that said, I agree with you that people should make a habit of
making an effort to find information on CCO before posting questions to the
group.