Mohan ,

The problem is right here ;

04:38:03: DLSw: CONN: peer 150.150.1.1 open failed,
unreachable [17]

This is one (possible) reason why dlsw is not working
.
Try to do an extended ping between the dlsw peers .
If you get this working the dlsw peers will come in a
connect state .

On the remote router you don't need a source-bridge
ring-group , so you can remove this entry .
Also change the spanning tree protocol to ieee instead
of dec .

On the Fep side , do a 'debug token event ' to see why
the router is not inserting . One reason could be a
ring mismatch .

flem

--- Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gurus, i have this problem getting a token-ring
> attached FEP 3746
> talking to a Ethernet attached SNA client over a
> back-to-back frame-relay
> network configured for DLSW+. I followed the
> instructions and guidelines
> provided on the cisco DLSW+ docs, however, i fails
> to get the configuration
> work. I hope you gurus can shed some light and help
> me with this.
>
> the following are my observations:
>
> 1. Initially, the interface and line protocol on to0
> (Hostrouter) was up,
> however shortly after the client was configured the
> interface gone into
> shutdown state and i fail to do a no shut, no
> response and remained at
> shutdown state, i'm only able to do a no shut after
> removing the
> souce-bridge 9 1 11 statement from the hostrouter.
> any idea why is this
> happening. I have even tried upgrading the ios from
> 11.1 to 11.2 on the
> hostrouter.
>
> 2. I have checked the cables and  cards and confirm
> to be working fine.
>
> 3. on the remote router, the dlsw peer reach output
> was showing the client
> searching for the 3746 MAC but the session never
> came-up.
>
> i have attached the config. and show outputs, pls.
> help to get this problem
> fixed. PLS. HELP.
>
> thank you,
>
> mohan
>
>                                                   FR
>
>                    Ethernet
>  |3746|----|ring 9|-----|host
> router|---------------|remote
> R|-----------------|client|
>
> sh run
> Building configuration...
>

> Current configuration:
> !
> version 11.2
> no service password-encryption
> service udp-small-servers
> service tcp-small-servers
> !
> hostname Hostrouter
> !
> enable secret 5 $1$Fw2W$g97jlFnPbudx14b2qBeGO.
> enable password router
> !
> source-bridge ring-group 2000
> dlsw local-peer peer-id 150.150.1.1
> [...]