See below

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee (Citlink) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 8:04 AM
To: 'Cisco Group Study'
Subject: CCIE Written

Help,

Just passed last CCNP and took my CCIE Written.  Would you believe I got a
68% and needed a 70% to pass, I was one unhappy camper.  But the reason I am
writting this is,

1) does any one know if you remove keep alives from a token ring interface
(no keepalive) what will happen?

2) In a point to multi-point frame relay config if all remote sites can get
to the hub site in a hub and spoke scenerio but the remote sites can't get
to each other what is the most likely cause.

>>>This usually means that you need to add mapping statements at the remote
sites to reach the other remote sites.

Example: to reach remote1 from remote2 enter a map statement that reads
something like Frame-relay map IP (of remote1) 100 (where 100 is the DLCI
number of the hub site). Since the hub site knows how to get to all the
sites you use its DLCI in the map. This is what I use.>>>>>

I don't know if I missed these, but I was uncertain if I got them right.

Also it is a good idea to know your RIF backwards and forwards.

Thanks,
Lee