1) I typed "no keepalive" and "shu/no shu" on my Token Ring interface and it
stayed in an "up/up" state.

2) This is your classic split-horizon scenario. Routing info is not propagated
out the same interface that it is learned from, so the spokes are cut off from
one another. Split-horizon is disabled by default on frame-relay physical
interfaces but not sub-interfaces, so you'll need to disable it manually.

Help,

Just passed last CCNP and took my CCIE Written.  Would you believe I got a
68% and needed a 70% to pass, I was one unhappy camper.  But the reason I am
writting this is,

1) does any one know if you remove keep alives from a token ring interface
(no keepalive) what will happen?

2) In a point to multi-point frame relay config if all remote sites can get
to the hub site in a hub and spoke scenerio but the remote sites can't get
to each other what is the most likely cause.

I don't know if I missed these, but I was uncertain if I got them right.

Also it is a good idea to know your RIF backwards and forwards.

Thanks,
Lee

Arthur Davis
Network Engineer