From: Lee (Citlink)
To: 'Cisco Group Study'
Sent: 5/30/00 7:04 AM
Subject: CCIE Written

Help,

Just passed last CCNP and took my CCIE Written.  Would you believe I got
68% and needed a 70% to pass, I was one unhappy camper.  But the reason
I am
writting this is,

1) does any one know if you remove keep alives from a token ring
interface
(no keepalive) what will happen?

2) In a point to multi-point frame relay config if all remote sites can
get
to the hub site in a hub and spoke scenerio but the remote sites can't
get
to each other what is the most likely cause.

I don't know if I missed these, but I was uncertain if I got them right.

Also it is a good idea to know your RIF backwards and forwards.

Thanks,
Lee