Title: RE: Value of Cisco certifications
I agree with you totally. Additionally, I think it also would be helpful if those who have gotten certified adhered to the NDA.
T. Knox
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 4:02 PM
Subject: RE: Value of Cisco certifications

I know this isnt really cost effective, but it would be nice to have a lab for your final test for your CCNP, make it not neary as hard or as expensive as the CCIE lab, but still should test your knowledge of actually configuring devices.  Make it a virtual lab, because there is no way every testing center will be able to house equipment, it can be done if cisco really wants to... I think this would be a good test of actual knowledge and not just memorizing test questions.

Aaron