Has anyone here experienced Cisco giving away free training vouchers to corporations who purchase large amounts of Cisco product?  For example, at the company I work for I'm in the process of migrating from 3Com LAN/WAN equipment to Cisco.  We spent approximately $600,000 on Cisco gear.  3 years ago when we purchased the 3Com equipment they supplied us with "training vouchers" for certified 3Com courses.  Has anyone had this happen with Cisco?  If so, could you please list the name of your company (if you wouldn't mind).. My local Cisco rep. will provide me with some training if I can let him know who Cisco has done this for in the past.

Regards,
Mark