From: Lance Hubbard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Does Cisco give away training for big $ purchases?

Mark,

About 9 months ago, I bought $400K worth of Catalyst switches for a project.

  The people I was working for were one of Cisco's OLDEST and most faithful
customers.....I tried negociating with my Cisco Rep for a class for each
member of my team, but because they entrust their customer technical
training to the likes of Globalknowledge, CCTI and CCCI, he couldn't hook me

up.  Cisco does provide internal training classes, but because of the fact
that much of the material used in them is company proprietary, they are
usually paraniod about letting outsiders attend.

Cheers,

Lance