I guess I should answer. Robert Padjen is a really
nice guy who writes incredible texts on a myriad of
subjects. <g> He also takes whatever opportunity he
can for shameless self-promotion!

The Sybex CID book that I wrote is at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782126391/o/qid%3D956769507/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Daps%5Fsr%5Fb%5F1%5F1/002-5146195-9236860

although it is now in Borders and on BN.com. I'm sure
FatBrain and the others have it too.

Congrats Jim! That's a great accomplishment.

Priscilla - Interesting comments. I haven't heard
about any update to the test and it isn't in the beta
track yet, so that would lead one to think we're at
least six months from a revision - likely more. I
would think that the CCIE Design will start to define
what the new exam would be like.

--- "Westmoreland, Alexis"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====