No wonder 3Com stock is in the tank right now.

:)

Kevin

At 04:49 PM 6/4/00 -0700, Sam Adams wrote:
>3com in Milpitas pays that much?  Dang..

Kevin S. Mahler, CCNP, CCDA, CCSE
Systems Engineer, Cisco Systems
Atlanta, GA

Author of CCNA Training Guide, New Riders, ISBN 0735700516
Tech Editor of CCDA Exam Certification Guide, Cisco Press, ISBN 0735700745
Revision Author of Internetworking Technologies Handbook Third Edition,
Cisco Press

See my homepage at <http://www.kmahler.com>